On July 24th, Year 12, some of the leaders of the Vale, seasoned adventurers all, set out to seek the tomb of Luath Draoidh. They are infuriated by the slaughter the Ar-a-mach carried out in the village of Druim Cridhe and concerned that they are only one key away from being able to break the seals after a team of them tried to take the last key from the Clouded Citadel.
- Rovert (TrS): Level 22 Human Necromancer (Level 5 Tower)
- Drej, Level 5 Psuedodragon Familiar
- 50 foot undead purple dragon (mauler)
- Verdis (HuS): Level 17 Human Fighter (Level 5 Keep)
- Conan (MiM): Level 15 Elf Vampire Magic-User (Level 5/1 Establishment/Keep)
- Skarr, Level 7 Hawk Familiar
- The Crew of the Clouded Citadel including 30 archers and various henchmen
Following a copy of the map taken from Glic’s tomb many years ago and having consulted Dargos on the names of many of the mountains east of Stalla Airgid, they travel on the Clouded Citadel up river, through Slighe Airgid, over Stalla Airgid, and around the north side of Dia Thairneanach, the mountain they believe the map indicates.