I am happy to announce the release of something I’ve been working on for some time, the largest and most complete module I’ve made to date: Sentient Skies!
Sentient Skies is a module that brings aliens to invade your existing campaign setting, much like I’ve done with Perenia in the Primordial Frontier Campaign. If you’re looking for a way to introduce a new age of space to your fantasy world or just end a campaign with a bang, this module is for you. The provided hooks and story arc components are suited for working into an existing campaign or carrying a short campaign from start to finish.
- Several hooks, three in great detail
- Story arc encounters from invading scouts to emplacements to ship battles
- A mother ship dungeon for the finale
- Several invading constructs, NPCs, and other monsters from space
- A flying ship combat system with example ships for both the invaders and the world
- 20 new spells that emphasize themes of time, space, gravity, and realities.
- Several items suited to the space fantasy theme.
- Space fantasy archetypes for 9 of the 12 core classes
Sentient Skies is not Spelljammer or any other setting, but it is your gateway to bringing Spelljammer elements into your existing fantasy world!