- We phased out the Wednesday Word posts about the game terms and replaced it with much more exciting world building posts.
- We stopped posting level 1 PCs that demonstrated the character builder and moved to higher level PCs and NPCs that demonstrate the variety of character builds.
- We started introducing enchanted items in place of spells.
With a year of experience under my belt, I’m looking at some other changes I could make going into the second year:
- I’m considering focusing character posts on the character arc, maybe following a character over 1 or 2 levels at a time, with all-at-once high level characters for special occasions.
- I’m also planning a series of videos teaching the magic system in a sort of online course fashion.
- I also want to start a focus not only on world building, but also campaign planning. I usually run sandbox games, but I’m becoming converted to the idea of a planned campaign. It’s something I hope to develop further.
Thanks for your readership and support. I hope to be offering improved content soon. 🙂