Alright! Finally forced myself to do some coding today and got enough code produce this lovely image:“Well, that’s hardly more impressive than your last map image post, James,” you might say. But that’s where you’re wrong! This map image was generated not from a list of map blocks hard coded into the page, but from a map file in .mwml (codified xml) format. That map has bits off to the edges that could be seen if I changed his position just a little. Hopefully next week I’ll be able to code movement and have a video or something of that to show.
I wrote basically all of that today, despite a midterm tomorrow. That means I might actually be getting the gumption together to start coding again and hitting my self imposed deadlines. Yay!